Oil Rig Accident Attorney in Houston
Texas Drilling Rig Blowout Accident Lawyer
Due to the combustible nature of oil, pressure buildup, faulty equipment and human error, drilling rig blowouts occur frequently at facilities in south Texas and the Gulf of Mexico. These explosions often kill or leave workers seriously injured.
At the Houston law firm of Hampton & King we represent workers and their families, helping them recover compensation after one of these industrial accidents caused by negligence.
Experienced with many types of drilling rig blowout cases
We have the experience and knowledge to understand the working conditions, equipment, and processes that can lead to blowouts and other accidents. We know how to properly address the complex medical, insurance and liability issues at stake in drilling rig blowouts involving:
- Off-shore drilling rigs, including stationary platforms, semi-submersible rigs, jack-up rigs, drilling ships and barges
- Land-based oil wells throughout Texas
- Defective Equipment claims against third-party manufacturers and employers who are aware of them and do nothing
- Catastrophic injuries such as burns resulting in extensive medical treatment and long-term recovery or permanent care
- Wrongful death claims against negligent employers and third-parties
Attorney Hartley Hampton has the background with drilling rig blowout cases and related accident claims to handle issues such as how maritime laws affect off-shore accidents.
Find the compensation you deserve after a drilling rig blowout
The Texas Board of Legal Specialization has board-certified Hartley Hampton in Personal Injury Trial Law, he was president of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association in 1999, the Houston Trial Lawyers Association in 1995 and the Houston Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates in 2002.
When an off-shore rig blowout or similar oil field accident severely injures you or a family member, or causes the death of a loved one, contact a Houston workplace accident attorney at Hampton & King Consultations are at no-cost and we are a contingency-fee law firm, meaning you pay no fees if we cannot recover compensation for your injury or loss.