Houston Personal Injury Lawyer
Texas Medical Malpractice Attorney
Attorney Hartley Hampton has practiced law as a personal injury attorney since 1977, serving individuals and families throughout Texas and the Gulf Coast. We offer knowledgeable legal advice and representation to people injured in accidents and families facing the loss of loved one due to negligence, reckless behavior or criminal acts.
Contact our Houston law offices to schedule a no-cost consultation to discuss your personal injury and other legal claims.
Dangerous jobsites, equipment and roadways
When companies, equipment makers and drivers compromise people's safety, we are ready to assist injured workers, consumers and other car accident victims seek fair compensation from those responsible for:
- Land-Based or Off-Shore Oil Drilling Rig Accidents, including rig defects and blowouts
- Chemical and Refinery Plant Disasters involving explosions, electrocutions and fires
- Dangerous or Defective Products and industrial equipment
- Construction Site Accidents, including third-party liability issues
- Truck Wrecks
Severe injuries and fatal accidents
Accidents can changes lives forever. Hartley Hampton is committed to helping victims seek the compensation and justice. We handle cases involving:
- Catastrophic Injuries, such as severe burns, amputation, brain trauma and paralysis.
- Medical Malpractice, including birth injuries to child or mother, surgical and anesthesiology errors, medication mistakes, failure to properly diagnose or treat, and other claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
Experienced, trusted and ready to help you
Attorney Hartley Hampton is certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and in Civil Trial Advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, and has been selected by his peers for inclusion in the Best Lawyers in America for years.
At our personal injury practice we take the time to explain the law as it relates to your situation, so that you understand your legal options. You will never be pressured into filing a lawsuit and you will always know exactly how your decisions will affect your claim.
Contact the personal injury law firm of Hartley Hampton, P.C., to schedule a free, confidential consultation to discuss your personal injury needs.
If you have questions about filing personal injury claims, or what you can do to keep yourself safer on the job, on the road or in the hospital, please visit our Personal Injury Information Center.